Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Summer has ended

Well, today is the last day of summer.
It is indeed a tragedy, and yet quite exciting all at once. Bittersweet I must admit.
It's seems oh so strange to think that I am going to be a JUNIOR this year. When people mention High School, the words 'it flies by' always seem to come about. And now that I am experiencing it, oh my oh my are those words the truth. As I look through photos from freshman year, I get a wee bit teary eyed. I don't want this part of my life to end. Although I am excited for the next chapter, I don't want to grow up. Each day, I tend to forget how absolutely blessed I am. This is life I live in; magical. I am now realizing how easily it is to dwell on the crummy things in life, the things that just don't go right. I need to suck it up and be thankful for how my life is going. Frankly, my life isn't perfect. I'm not perfect. But right now, everything in life seems to be fitting in place just right. And to that I say, let's enjoy these moments. They seem to be disappearing quite rapidly.

Goodbye summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment